Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Creative and Humorous Jerusalem Tourism YouTube Video... and some Thoughts



One of the most unique experiences that I have been encountering on the Internet since I started to labor (if that is what you want to call it) in this field, are emails/requests/correspondence from a variety of people for various reasons. The latest of these correspondences comes from a fellow in Online Marketing asking if I could find a way to comfortably post this YouTube video. Though this is not a video that I would normally post on this blog (though I do like the idea that it is Pro-Israel, of which I am extremely), I feel that the mere simple act of posting this video will give you an idea and an insight into what it is like to be me receiving the most interesting of requests.

Also, to be a little bit more frank, honest and genuine, I think that the main reason behind me posting this video here on this blog is because of Genesis 12:3. It reads reads:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Along with the Israeli flag that I fly on the top right hand of this blog, perhaps me posting this video is just another expression of me blessing Abraham and expecting to be blessed by God in return.

Speaking/writing/blogging about Israel has got me thinking about Israel, imagine that. I have always wanted to visit, what a dream come true that would be. To walk where Jesus walked... One day I suppose God will make away. Jerusalem, Jerusalem, My beloved Jerusalem...

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under [her] wings, and ye would not! Matthew 23:37

Wow! I did not see this scripture coming! I recently heard a man speak about Jerusalem being the center of the Earth... Who was that guy again? I saw him on TBN/God T.V. (or whatever it was) and he was explaining it beautifully; I think he even said that Jerusalem could have been the exact location of the Garden of Eden... I tried looking for him Online, but I am just way to tired to continue to look at this time and fully understand what he was saying. Anyway, I got to go for now.


God bless!

Timothy

(Update 9.20.08)

This is the original post that got me going about Jerusalem, and since I did this one, I have done two more on the subject. They are as follows:

1.) Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem: They shall Prosper that Love Thee.

2.) Jerusalem, the Garden of Eden?

It sure has been fun!

No comments: