Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The BlackBerry Journals - 9.23.08

I am resting, bible study is about to start. I was looking for something to eat, but it was an unsuccessful savaging attempt. I almost feel like eating chicken, but I can't afford to continue to eat out at these fast food places. I almost feel addicted though.

Earlier was rough. I don't want to go into why, but the Lord knows and I'm just trusting Him. It is like I can't look to the left, I can't look to the right, but I need to keep my eyes focused straight ahead to my destination. Especially at moments like those. God is good though and I feel fine. I feel like my world is still in one piece. I am a little psyched about a couple of positive responses to things I posted online. Real quick, because I have to go into bible study, are the "grammar tips game", the WavePad mp3 saving format problem for macs" and a couple of responses on my blackberry posting which I posted my trackball problem.

No comments: