Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Spirit of Prophecy crying from the Inner-city

I am here all alone, but not fully because God is always with me. There are a couple of questions I consistently find myself asking the Lord. One of them is: Who has the Lord chosen to be my wife? I know that this is kind of strange that I would write about this, perhaps just because I never do. I keep telling the Lord, "Whoever it is Lord, I am cool with that, just show me who she is."

For sure, this is one area of my life that I do not want to make a mistake. I was engaged for a little bit recently, but that seemed to just fall apart out of nowhere. It hurt for a moment, and I even blogged about it when it happened: Breaking Up is hard to Do

Who is she? Who is she Lord? You know I don't want to make a mistake in this area.

Beloved, take some time, take your time. Don't you know that waiting is the hardest part? Millions will see this post my beloved, but I have only created it just for the woman I have chosen to be your wife. That is why you are writing right now, that is why you are writing the words you are. You are writing the words for the woman I have created and designed to be your wife. Are you ready to handle her? If you aren't, then you never will be... You are ready my beloved, but it is not time yet. In ten days you will be off to Hawaii, and when you are there, you will see a miracle. This miracle is going to be heard of all around the world, and it will make the nations tremble. A sound will go forth from Hawaii, just as the sound you heard when the beer bottle—you just heard outside—hit the sidewalk. The sound will bounce off of its target, and it will not break. The sound that shall come forth from Hawaii, will not break, but it shall go forth to the ends of the earth. Now is the time of salvation: Many will say, "But Lord, did not we prophecy and do great works in your name?" But I shall say, "Depart from me ye workers of iniquity, for I never knew you..." I never knew you, I never knew you...

Beloved, crime rises in Newark, but I am closing the gate to keep the violence out. Do your part in building My kingdom, and I shall take care of Newark and anything else that concerns you...

No comments: