Sunday, September 28, 2008

Inspired and Obedient



Hello from Newark, NJ, USA! I was inspired to do this message and so that explains the the first word in the title. For the second word (obedient), in the podcast (near the end) I explain a little bit of how important it is (for Christians) to be obedient to God. The blessings that we receive for being obedient to God are greater then anything we could gain trying to do things our own way.

Be blessed and encouraged by this message, for the Lord said He would never leave us, nor forsake us. He is always with us, even until the end of the world!

[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20

No comments: