Saturday, September 27, 2008

The BlackBerry Journals - 9.27.08

When will it all make sense? When will the madness end? It is like a dark cloud, but I know the sun is shining above this cloud. I am waiting for the winds to blow this storm cloud away. The winds will come, they always do. I need to just ask the Lord to speak to me now, because this is a moment I don't understand, nor do I know which way to go.

Beloved, again darkness falls, but yet there is light. There is hope because I am in charge. You do not need to understand what I am doing at the moment. It is not important to you. All you need to know is that I am going to bless you and prosper you. Though a cloud of economic pressure has covered this nation, all those who truly belong to me should have no fear. When the time comes, I will establish a standard that shall not be broken in this nation, but for the moment, the rain pours and the lightening strikes. Beloved, though ye are troubled in your soul, you must believe that a new day is coming. A brighter day is coming. For it shines like heaven itself is open before it and above it. Heaven itself awaits that day, for it shall be a glorious day. A glorious day is coming, a day that will make moments like these just a vague memory. They shall all be just a vague memory and some you will even forget about all together.

No comments: