Thursday, September 25, 2008

The BlackBerry Journals - 9.25.08

It appears that this Muslim from Turkey has tried to contact me (via email) again. I have so many questions. How old is he? Is he really near Turkey? Where exactly on the Internet did he get my email address? The answers to these questions could really help me to understand how to respond to him. Perhaps what he does for a living too, would be helpful. He seemed reluctant to answer my last few questions and more (unsurprising) interested in "informing" me. What he does not realize yet, is that I am free because I already KNOW the truth (John 8:32). Another thing is that he seems to have written to me from two email addresses; one gmail and the other hotmail. I just need to make sure it is the same person... The last thing I need is a whole bunch of Muslims emailing me. Of course this would not intimidate me or anything, but one only has so many hours in the day to live... I actually think it is kind of fun. What I saw in the spiritual world regarding it, was like a spiritual portal opened up through the Internet somewhere. That somewhere is how he found my email address. That is perhaps the main reason why I want to know where he found it. Was it Facebook?

No comments: