Sunday, September 21, 2008

Contemplating U.S. Government Bailout

The video below is entitled: What brought the U.S. economy to the brink?



This topic seems to be to the main subject of the week. What does this mean? I was just reading an interesting article about George Bush's "shifting' in policy. The word "shifting" is really what caught my attention in this article: Interventions highlight Bush's shifting ideology.

It seems to be words in the subject lines of this article and video. "U.S. economy to the brink" and "Bush's shifting ideology"...

"Brink" and "shift" where both words that Steve Kasyanenko used in his unforgettable prophetic prophecy spoken here at the House of Mercy Mission in Newark, NJ.

My question is this, what does this mean that our government has "intervened" in our "free markets" here in America? Disaster has been narrowly avoided?

I keep looking, I keep looking, I keep hoping, I keep hoping. My eyes are steadfast upon the prize of the high calling in Christ (Philippians 3:14). Nothing waivers me, nothing deters me, nothing discourages me, because Christ is my hope and heaven is my eternal destination. Yes, it is heaven itself that inspires me, that drives me, that moves me, that heals me. Heaven, my finial destination (Hebrews 11:13 and 13:14).

No comments: