Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The BlackBerry Journals - 9.23.08

I am intrigued. I have attracted the attention of a Muslim all they way in Turkey, somehow through the Internet. What intrigues me most is that he feels it is his duty to inform me of information in an email that he sent me, regarding Jesus and Islam. I took a brief look at it to see what it was, but I could not review it once I saw that it appeared to be biased and in favor of Islam. What intrigues me the most is that this fellow was writing me all the way from near Turkey. It must have been something I put on the Internet that caught his attention. That idea delights me, as I have always felt that when God's word goes forth, it accomplishes what He desires for it to accomplish (Isaiah 55:11). I have always had a vision of a "global" ministry through the Internet, and this email from him appears to be a manifestation of this vision...

No comments: