Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The BlackBerry Journals - 9.23.08

So I suppose now that I am posting these journals online, I need to be a little bit more careful what I write... Not like I am not already or something, but when you actually know that what you are writing will be published online, it makes you think just a second longer about what you are writing. I am sure everyone knows what I am talking about. There are just some things that should not be, nor are they appropriate to be published online. It is just common sense.

Ya, so it is going on 7:30 AM here in the city of Newark, and I am at the post office waiting for them to open the doors. Over the course of the night I worked on the church's "CD mailers" (Critical Mass - Pt. 2) and I want them to get out as soon as possible.

I am starting to feel a little tired, but I am sure that today will be a great day. I just know it.

I am still thinking about that "oil in America" email that I received Sunday. It stated that America has about 2 trillion gallons of oil under its ground, but is yet to be tapped for some mysterious reason. Perhaps it shall be soon, perhaps this is the great "E" or something that will pull America out of its deficit and make us independent of foreign oil... If you ask me, it sounds to good to be true, but it is definitely something that is not to be turned a deaf ear to... You know the old, "what if"...

No comments: