Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The BlackBerry Journals - 9.30.08

This phone (BlackBerry 8820) is starting to bug me, acting like I am pushing the trackball when the trackball will not even work when I push it. What I really wanted to say is that I am going to be going into "survival mode" pretty soon. I have been pushing myself and saying, "I don't know how I will do it, but I don't care." So now comes that moment when I am going to have to act... I just feel like asking the Lord to speak to me about a couple things that are on my heart.

Beloved, a gift presents itself and you say, "Could it be true?" But I just want you to keep waiting beloved. You will not be disappointed if you wait just a little bit longer. What you ask for is a good thing, but the timing is what throws you off. However, your prayers have been heard and what you hope for is looking at you.

No comments: