Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The BlackBerry Journals - 9.23.08

Things are different now. I know that from now on whatever I write here (in the BlackBerry Journals) I want to post online, so now I have to screen everything to make sure it is appropriate. I guess that is cool.

Anyway, today has been a really strange and interesting day. I am not sure if you can tell by all my "beloved" entries. Whenever you see "beloved", it usually means that I am writing what I feel the Lord is saying to me. This is something that I have been enjoying doing for almost two years now. Sometimes I think it is way off, but other times, dead on. However, knowing that I want to post everything online will make me really ask if I really believe the Lord is saying what I think He is saying to me. It could almost be a sort of "accountability" thing, as the Lord knows I don't want to post anything that I don't think He is saying.

Anyway, ya, I am kind of tired right now. Bible study went well and I even have a new PC I am looking at to see if I can fix it. This one looks a little bit tougher then I think I can handle. However, the Lord and I make a majority, right (2 Kings 6:16)?

I am really tired and just want to go to bed. Bed, bed, bed!

I wonder what challenges await me tomorrow.

What challenges await me tomorrow Lord?

Beloved, tomorrow promises to open up before you as a brand new beginning. A brand new beginning awaits you tomorrow. Sleep well now, my child. Sleep well and dream dreams of happiness beloved, for tomorrow the day will ask of you a mighty grand, brand new undertaking.

No comments: