Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Palin says she might run for High Office Again

I just wanted to quickly quote this AP news article: Palin says she might run for high office again

Are your ready? Ready or not, "Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she wouldn't hesitate to run for the presidency in four years if it's God's will..."

On 1010 WIN (today) I heard that she said this and could hardly believe it. Here is actually a direct quote from Sarah in the article above:

"I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door," Palin said in an interview with Fox News on Monday. "And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door."

Unbelievable, she is not afraid to talk about "God's will"; for this I give her kudos.

In this Time's article, Remembering Sarah Palin, she is quoted more fully:

"This is what I always do. I'm like, "God, if there is an open door for me somewhere"--this is what I always pray--"don't let me miss the open door. Show me the open door and even if it's just cracked a little bit, maybe I'll plow right no through that, maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door." And if there is an open door in '12, or four years later, and if it's something that's going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door."

In this YouTube video of the interview, you can actually hear her say it herself at around 7 minutes into the video:

No comments: