Saturday, November 15, 2008

Making Money with Barack Obama

I think that our (that is of course if you are an American) soon to be president, Barack Obama, is a big money maker when it comes to blogging. I don't want to really write much at the moment, as it is late, but the idea and title of this blog just crossed my mind: I thought it would be a good idea to make a post/write something about it real quick. What do you guys think about people blogging about Barack Obama just to make money? (To be honest, I can't say that I have not already done it.) I know he is very popular, but at the same time half America did not vote for him. Personally, I think I have already said enough in previous posts concerning how I feel about him and the elections; but how about you guys, how do you guys feel about Barack Obama and people writing about him just to make money? I suppose if you already like him, it would be a dream come true, right? Anyway, ya, now that I think about it, that is why I am even writing this post; I am actually attempting to fulfil this post's title with the words that I am writing right now. Okay, I gotta stop, like I said in the beginning of this post, I did not want to write to much. God bless!

No comments: