Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Victory!.. Victory!.. Victory!..

There are times in our life when it looks like nothing is ever going to make sense again, but then there are times that we can see for miles and miles and it as if nothing could ever disturb our peace. I remember about 9 years ago I visited the campus of Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I was not walking very close with the Lord at the time even though I may have thought I was. I remember talking with a friend and watching how free some of the students where there. I mean people doing their own thing just so free and full of life. I envied them. I even remember two girls walking and one shouting out "Victory!" every 20 seconds. Well here I am 1500 miles away shouting out the same thing, but I am doing it in a virtual world which expands the globe. "Victory!" A handful of students may have heard her shout out "Victory!" However, I wish the world would hear my cry of victory, for truly I have obtained it through Jesus Chirst. Victory!

No comments: