Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Refiner's fire

Today was a day of refining. As gold is tried in the fire and purified, so was I. I am pure as the finest gold or at least I am in the process of getting there. It is not an easy process and to tell you the truth, I do not think I would have taken this path had I a choice. I do believe that it was the Lord who loves me so much that he chose to lead me this way. Perhaps I guess we always have a choice. However, the other choice that I had today would lead me down a road I was not willing to walk down; because, it was the wrong way.

Beloved, a new day is coming. A bright day. Things look bleak at the moment, but that is all about to change. A change is going to take place. A good change that has been anticipated for while with great joy...

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
Isaiah 1: 19


Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalms 51:10

No comments: