Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Burger King

Ha Ha, I am naming the title of this post Burger King. I am almost even laughing while I am writing this. I was just recently at Burger King in Maplewood, NJ, minding my own business for lunch/ dinner.


View Larger Map

Something very peculiar happened there, but before I expound on that I want to explain a few things.

Earlier today I was surfing the web and went to this website www.informationgiants.com. The president of this company is a good friend of mine (John Giresi) and is also the son of Pastor Sam Giresi here at the House of Mercy Mission. I actually posted one of John's messages entitled The Armor. I posted that message on this blog a few days ago.

Anyway I was reading something on Information Giants that stuck out to me and made me think. It was more like a question; "If you could not fail what would you do?" The funny part about this whole thing is that I answered that question in Burger King. I answered it with; "I would delight myself in the Lord." With that answer I could not loose, for the bible says that if you delight yourself in the Lord he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

A blessing came almost immediately, right there in Burger King, after I had answered that question. I do not want to explain the blessing any further, but it was one of those, "Wow Lord, you are great!" moments...

Greetings to you Michael and Yasmin if you are reading this, and to all else may the Lord bless you!

Timothy Shields

For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it. Ecclesiastes 7:12

No comments: