Thursday, December 27, 2007

God is Good!

It is early Thursday morning; In fact it is a few minutes past midnight. Today I have prayer at 6am. I am thinking about staying up all night. There are several things that I really want and need to take care of. Life lately has been turning out to be real interesting. Sometimes a little complicated, but it the end - as long as we are trusting the Lord, He will cause all things to work in our favor.

Beloved - keep trusting me - I am am going to make everything that concerns you perfect. Perfection!

There is something that I wanted to share on this post. It is about the lead song that I have on my playlist at the bottom of this blog. I saw and listened to Lincoln Brewster play this song in Georgia, USA, about a year and a half ago. During that song while Lincoln played, the Lord asked me to surrender the one thing that I was unwilling to surrender. A year and a half later I can say that I have done what He asked me to do, and my life could be perhaps the brightest I have ever seen it. The Lord truly knows what is best, but sometimes what we think is best for us is not what the Lord thinks is best. Then comes our part - Do we rebel or do we trust him? The choice is ours, but there is one thing that I can tell you from my own personal experience - God does not make mistakes. If He asks you to do something that does not look good, you can trust He knows what is best and will honor you for your obedience.

And Samuel said, Hath the LORD [as great] delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey [is] better than sacrifice, [and] to hearken than the fat of rams. 1 Samuel 15:22

No comments: