Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So it is Christmas - So let it be merry! Tonight was interesting and for the sake of all those involved I will not share very many details. However to tell you the truth - I wanted to point out two things. I got a prank phone call from someone messing with me on my cell phone. I don't want to describe what they said; because, I did not like it. It came up on my cell phone as an unknown number. Then a couple hours later someone called my cell phone with an unknown number, but this time they hung up when I answered. To tell you the truth I do not like this at all, and I inquired of the Lord about it. Harassment it is what the Lord showed me it to be. I don't know who it is or was, but they shall pay a dear price for it. The bible says that you reap what you sow, and certainly if they do not repent of their actions they shall suffer dearly for them.

To all my family, friends, acquaintances and Internet surfers - May you have a blessed day today and enjoy the day that the world celebrates when the Eternal Lamb of God came in the form of a man that we call JESUS CHRIST. Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: