Monday, March 10, 2008

Writing, Blogging and Web Design

Those are three things that I am finding to be very interesting. I was thinking about writing in my journal about those three things, but I thought that blogging about them would be more profitable. You see, I have been keeping a private journal (77 pages so far) on this laptop (which I am currently using to write this post) since August 4, 2007. 77 pages worth of private thoughts, but what am I going to do with them? How is it really going to profit me if I just continue to keep privately journaling though? This thought just came to me - wouldn't it be better if I wanted to write, to make it public for the benefit of others and for myself?

Writing

I know that I can improve in this area. There are many things about proper English grammar that I do not know. If I am not an expert writer, how can I do well blogging? Those two seem to go hand in hand to me. Education was never one of my strengths when I was growing up (unfortunately).

No comments: