Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jesus Christ Has Risen From the Dead



I know this has nothing to do with making money, but to tell you the truth, I could care less about making money at the moment.

The way I was trying to make money through this blog was through the ads I have posted on this site. However, the chances that I will even be able to make a penny through Adsense are so slim, that I would rather just write about what I feel like writing about.

I got the below video originally from Youtube. I signed up for a temporary Super Real Player account (which you don't need to do if you just want to rip YouTube videos - you just need a regular free account) to burn the video onto a DVD. It worked, but first you have to download the video onto your laptop (or desktop PC) using the Real Player.

After I downloaded the original, I had to send it out to convert it to an AVI file because Windows movie maker will not upload a Flash Video (which is the format the video came in when I ripped it from YouTube). Then www.zamzar.com (which was the company I used to convert the movie into AVI) sent me back the converted file and I uploaded it onto Windows Movie maker. After that I downloaded the music I wanted from Itunes. However, I had to convert that file into MP3 using Wavepad. It was a lot of work, but if you notice, the video has no singing, just background music and vocals. That was exactly the aim for the video and the reason we spent so much time trying to make it.

Below is the original version ripped from YouTube. I accidentally posted it back onto YouTube thinking it was the video above. I considered deleting it from my account, but I have decided not to for some unknown reason. Maybe in time I will, maybe I won't...

No comments: