Sunday, March 09, 2008

How to make a lot of money using your blog

Okay, I know this is unusual for me to write about making money, but I got an idea the other day that I wanted to test out.

It has to do with getting a lot of Internet traffic to your site. Now, I have studied this subject (Using Internet Traffic To Make Money) a little bit, and there are a few things that I have learned about it. There is only one aspect that I am not to sure about, and that is the actual money making process.

I know that does not sound very good, but I am under the impression that if you can get a lot of traffic to your site, then there is a possibility that you can start to make money through the traffic. The problem is that I just don't know quite yet how to tie the traffic part into the money making part.

Here is what I wanted to test out today though. I wanted to test out the title of this blog to see how many hits I get on this particular post. My guess is that there are a handful of people who will type in those exact words, "How to make a lot of money using your blog," in a Google search bar or other search engine.

I would imagine that it could take a couple of weeks for this particular post to come close to being on the first page of a search like that. However, once it gets onto the first page, the number of folks who click on it could increase significantly.

Lets face it, money is a "hot" subject. People are always trying to figure out a way to make money. Now though, with the Internet, a lot of folks are starting to realize that they too can make a buck using the Internet.

To sum up, basically, the reason why I wanted to create this post today was to test if I am correct about all of these ideas that I have expressed tonight in this post. I suppose that in a few weeks, I will be able better able to analyze the accuracy of my assumptions. Until then however, I suppose this post will just be another post to me - Nothing special.

Of course then if I am correct about attracting the traffic, I will have to figure out a way to turn the traffic into cash. One step at a time though, right?

No comments: