Monday, March 10, 2008

Breaking Up is hard to Do

I know that everyone has heard that line before (breaking up is hard to do); I think it is a song title or something. I hate this feeling that I have, this pain that I have. I thought I would never feel this pain again, but it appears I was wrong. I hate this pain that I feel, I hate this pain!

I am reminded of the old saying, "No pain, no gain."

I suppose that if pain is what it takes to grow, then this pain is my friend.

I sure hope I get strong, because this hurts! I want to make it worth it, if you know what I mean.

Recently I heard Jensen Franklin say, "Pain lets you know that you are alive."

Jensen, my friend, if that is true, I am very alive right now, for I am feeling pain, heart ache pain.

I am trying to remember what else Jensen said, as he said something else that I thought was real comforting. Another day perhaps, trying to remember what else he said is just not happening at the moment.

No comments: