Monday, March 03, 2008

Here is my vision

Here is my vision. It is one of plenty and prosperity in God's eyes. God's plan for my life may not look like "all that" in the world's eyes, but in God's eyes I am thriving as a palm tree.

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:12

Plenty and Prosperity - That is all that I see that God has for me. You may not believe that this is true. I may look like a "lost cause," but all that you have to do is watch how God blesses me over time. God has given me the time to prove that His hand is upon my life. You may not be able to see it right now (expecially if you saw me dancing on YouTube,) but God's hand is upon my life. Perhaps only in time will you be able to see it. That is all I can say to those who think I am a "lost cause." In 25 years, I am sure by then, it will be clear that God was with me. Even as I made a fool of myself dancing at Ray and Bianca's wedding and put it on YouTube for all the world to see.

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make [it] plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:2

For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:3

No comments: