Friday, October 03, 2008

The BlackBerry Journals - 10.3.08

I am exhausted! Okay, so I don't know what is going to happen, but they where speaking about it continuing until tomorrow night However, I don't know what is going to happen yet. I know I just needed to take a break. It is like I am just lying here thinking, but I just feel tired. So many things happened in the past three days. It was like a big party. So now that things are starting to wind down, I thought I would ask the Lord to speak to me.

Beloved, in a day you have seen a future that is flowing with promise. A brighter day is coming and this was just a foretaste of it. Beloved, now that change is in the air, what are you going to do about it? Change is going to take the world by surprise. Keep asking for what you are asking for beloved, for what you ask for is a good thing. Now I know you are not going to like this, but a slap is about to hit your cheek. However, when it does, so with it comes the beauty that has been so elusive. Trust me though beloved, the slap will not hurt very much and once you realize the reason behind it, it will almost make you want to laugh.

No comments: