Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Who is reading this?

Who reads my blog? That is what I want to know. Does anyone (except for myself?)

I voted in the primary elections for Huckabee. I doubt he will win even the primaries though. I just looked and it is McCain who is leading the Republican party in votes for NJ right now.

Don and Phil are working on my car right now. I am so happy! I am finally going to get my car back. I am feeling so sleepy right now. Perhaps I will write more later.

Acts 2:28 is was I got at Sitting at the Feet of Jesus today.

Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.


You know what I was thinking that I felt like earlier today? A modern day scribe. I record the church services and as a hobby I have been trying to put them on line. I also personally blog (if you are reading this you can tell that I like to blog,) but I also like journaling on my laptop and my blackberry. Then I will scribble notes into my regular paper notebook if it is more convenient then the last two mentioned. So I have decided that that is what I am: A modern day scribe... Kind of just kidding there. I got to take a nap!

No comments: