Thursday, February 07, 2008

No Sleep

I still can't believe that I saw a whole bunch of girls fighting each other last night. Punching, kicking, pulling hair... Whatever though! The word says that strong drink is a brawler. I will possible attempt to get that scripture from Proverbs later.

Wine [is] a mocker, strong drink [is] raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. Proverbs 20:1

After work today, I took like a five hour nap. I am not working tomorrow, but I practically am with everything that I need and want to do. Cut my hair, drop off the donut containers, pick up Tilly's Teens, do laundry, stop by the port. I know that I am not going to be able to do everything, but I still need to at least keep it in the back of my mind just in case I am able to do whatever I mentioned.

I got my car back which is cool and an answered prayer, for sure. Don had Phil work on it and Don charged me for the labor ($225 which was a great deal for me.)

I took my car up to Paterson yesterday and it drove great. Problem was though that I did not have any cash, gas or my EZ Pass. I was having problems with my headlights too. It was one of those moments where your whole life feels as if it is about to end. The Lord told me that I was just going to have to trust Him, but that is easier said then done when the pressure is on. I kept asking why? Everything is okay now, but the whole expereince really just made me appriciate all the good times when everything goes smooth.

No comments: