Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Shadow of Peter

There are two hours left in this day. Today was pretty cool. Everything went pretty smooth. Sitting at Jesus' Feet today I got in verse 15 of Chapter 5: the shadow of Peter. Those words are in the middle of the verse.

Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid [them] on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. Act 5:15

I suppose that the reason why we get what we do at Sitting at the Feet of Jesus is not always shown to us the moment we get it. Perhaps it could be for a time when we need the verse (as seems to be my case lately.)

I am nearly all the way well from my sickness that seemed to come out of no where last week. It was so weird and when someone said there was a 24 hour flu going around I could not help but think that is what it was for me. I felt it last Tuesday evening and then it was like I could not move until the next evening (Wednesday evening.) It actually made me a little nervous as I don't remember a time that I have felt that sick in the last 6 years. What gets me most is that it seemed to be like a train hit me for 24 hours and then I was just picking up the pieces.

There are a couple of things that I need to do. Taxes, renew my CDL, renew my medical and get my car running again. My car was running, but Brad (my mechanic friend) said, "The timing belt must have slipped." Don and Phil across the street had put a new one on, but now my car will not start after a week or so of running fine.

There are a couple of weird things that I want to report. The greatest thing that has happened lately is that I figured out (with God's help) how to duplicate CDs (in our new CD tower) without getting any errors. This is an answered prayer and, as far as I am concerned it, a miracle. We where dealing with Kingdom (www.kingdom.com), but they kept disappointing us. I spoke with someone from the technical support department and they are sending a call tag for the old CD duplicator. They are going to test it thoroughly and send it back to us. I would prefer to just get our money back considering how much we spent for the machine and the fact that we now have a duplicator that appears to be working perfectly.

Now our tape duplicator that we got from Kingdom is acting insane. Really it is annoying to have to deal with these kind of problems from brand new machines.

Lastly I would just like to share a couple links to a very cool prophetic ministry. The last link actually goes to Chuck D. Pierce's (from Glory of Zion International Ministries) February 2008 letter. What I really wanted to do was study the letter. We all heard it at Sitting at the Feet of Jesus, but there was so much to ponder that I need to go back and study it.

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: