Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Wormwood Star Vision Given To Kato Mivule

I copied and pasted (I have also added a few links for various reasons) this from an email that I received the other day:
---------------------------------------
Back To Prophetic/Dreams/Visions

The Wormwood Star Vision
Given To Kato Mivule
June 27, 2005

Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior whom we long for His glorious appearing…

All along I have heard and read about the Wormwood star in Revelation

Revelation 8: 10-11
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

May 2005 Wormwood Vision…
However, as I was seeking the Lord through prayer and fasting through this past May 2005, The Lord showed me a powerful vision. I was taken to the heavens above the earth and I could see the earth in a distance not so far but clearly. Suddenly I heard a very loud sound and vibration with a very heavy zoom sound coming my way, hundred times louder than that of a Boeing 747 Jet.

I then saw a very huge rock almost the size of the moon zooming past me at a very high speed with a large tail of fire besides and behind it. In The vision I was made to feel the waves of vibrations and the heat it generated that hit me but I was protected. It was like someone was holding me by my collar and snatched me out of its way to a safe distance. I then could see other splintering rocks falling of this huge burning object and catching fire themselves.

I looked where it was headed, I knew it was headed for planet earth and thought well, I hope it lands in the ocean, not many people will die. However, it seemed targeted to the ocean and the United States. I was like, no Lord no! However, it kept its course targeting the ocean and the United States, it seemed as though someone was controlling its path unhindered and sure to hit its target. The vision ended. I shared the vision with a Prayer Warrior Sister who then told me I had a vision of Rev 8:10-11.

June 27, 2005 Wormwood Vision…
However, I simply wrote the vision down and well, like we do to many visions, I kept this one and did not give much attention to it until this morning. This time I had a series of visions early in the morning as I got up to pray and all related…

Shown the Calendar…
First, I saw someone dressed in a white robe holding a calendar and said to me,
“The date has been set back for Wormwood” which I understood as forward…he then showed me the calendar with September/October written on it and the number 7. I did not see the year but I instantly knew it was the Fall Season. I don’t know if the number 7 represents 2007, I don’t know the meaning but I know it is not that far.

Then I was shown the second vision. People were having their usual life, for some reason I saw people going to get movies at blockbuster and did not seem to care about what was coming. People were busy watching movies. No one was warning anyone, life was going on as normal.

At Chiefs Football Stadium
Then in the same vision I was taken to the Chiefs Football Arrowhead Stadium, here in Kansas City. I knew it was fall and the beginning of the Football Season. In the Vision it looked like evening and the stadium was parked to capacity with everyone putting on their red Chiefs outfits, the stadium was all red as it is normally here with Chiefs games in Kansas City.

The game was going on as usual and suddenly there was a very huge loud bang in the sky…and then a huge object I had seen previously in my May vision lit the sky with red fire and zoomed passed across the sky…with very power vibrations that threw everyone off their sits and shook the stadium…

Everyone in the stadium begun to scream and go hysterical, and run too and fro but could not leave the stadium. The huge ball of fire flew from the east across to the west. I knew it was Wormwood. The Stadium officials seemed to have had a clue about the coming disaster but did not warn anyone and also they locked the stadium doors and no one could go out.

I then saw something amazing, people begun to fall on their knees and pray to God, they knew they were going to die anytime soon. I even saw young toddlers who had come to the game with their parents praying too.

I was then taken back to the blockbuster place and people saw the object and heard the band and vibrations but seemed not to care about it, some said, “ I will die watching a movie”…

Saints Protected, Rise of Fierce End-time Preachers of The Word…
After this, I saw another vision, I was taken to a place where I saw believers gathered and protected, I don’t know where but I knew they were Christians because I was given a bible and I was preaching to them and encouraging them with God’s Word. Many other people were encouraging the saints too.

However, these who were preaching did so in such powerful authority than I have ever seen or heard before…they were men and women of authority…it is like Jesus Christ had given them His authority. All who were preaching were dressed in white robes with a bible in there hands. These preachers were powerful and fierce in the face of the devils and they hated all types of evil…they had authority that they commanded judgments on all who stood in their way.

People are always offended at real bible truth preaching preachers and some times calling them “harsh”, unkind or unloving…in this vision these guys were no joke guys, they were very tough and fierce, they meant what they said…a powerful Elijah Anointing was upon them. They had authority so powerful it shook world leaders and presidents that they dared not to answer these preachers back… These preachers had such love and passion for the saints and Christ… They seemed to do everything in care for the saints.

They spoke with such authority to world leaders and presidents that they never begged them but just commanded what they wanted done and none of the presidents dared get into their way for fear of judgments. The preachers seemed to be perfectly in sync with Jesus Christ…they could hear His Commands and do like wise…the believers had been protected in a secret place and I know they did survive Wormwood…

Debris more destructive than 2004 Dec Tsunami
After this, I was shown the debris and damage floating all the way on the Atlantic ocean like the force of the moving star caused the debris of destroyed buildings to float all the way from Europe and dumped it at the east coast of America with more excessive damage…I remembered the Tsunami, it looked like very small compared to the Wormwood damage…


Angels High Tech Room…
I was then taken to a room were I saw men around some very high tech gadgets with screens that looked more like flat screen computer panels…but this was very high tech, technology I have never seen before…I knew the men here angels, they were all dressed in white robes and they turned on one flat screen panel and showed me the trajectory of the Wormwood star, then I was shocked to look and behind Wormwood was another star following the same trajectory, just few distance behind Warm Wood and again headed for the Ocean and the United States…they all seemed to have the United States in their path…

Uganda/Africa
After this I was then taken to Africa, in Uganda where I come from. I was shown people, very sad looking to the destruction in the West. In Uganda, the staple food is Bananas (Matoke in Luganda, a Ugandan Language); people grow different types of Bananas and Plantains. However, the Path of Wormwood dried up all the banana plantations. There was already a drought before Wormwood and now the little food was gone. People cried because the West that provided them food was in destruction…fiercer hunger loomed on the horizon… However, I saw the saints gathered for Jesus Christ too in numbers…I was encouraging the saints there… I did not see much destruction from Wormwood in Africa as I saw in the West in the Visions, apart from a fierce hunger and famine across the continent…

Encouragement…
I pray that everyone will get deeper into loving Christ Jesus; He loves His saints and will fight for them. No one knows really what great things He has prepared for those who love Him. Jesus Christ will protect and provide for His own, even in the midst of judgments…even if we die, we go home to be with Him forever…

There is nothing to hold back from loving The Lord…there is NO HOPE in the things of this world…the silver and gold will be cast to the streets as useless…it is time to reconsider ALL your priorities and what is of value to you…I speak this to American Christians, DON'T waste your time on money, silver, gold and the riches of this world…GO SELL WHAT YOU HAVE AND GIVE TO THE POOR and come follow Jesus Christ…store and invest in heaven now…the days of your riches, America are numbered…I say this with sorrow and sadness, don’t be foolish and build your house on sinking sand…build your house on the rock, Jesus Christ…the storm is surely coming, not very far away but very soon to test and beat against both houses and only those who have built on the Rock, Jesus Christ, will withstand the coming days…

However, our faith in Jesus Christ is more precious the Gold though tested will endure and we shall be with Christ Jesus forever… I cannot wait for those times to come to pass. My spirit is excited, Wormwood is not for our destruction but we should learn to rejoice in God’s Judgments upon the wicked…the saints in heaven sing hallelujah (I highly suggest at the unleashing of God’s Judgments upon the earth, lets get in synch with them and sing along as Jesus Christ exalts His Holy Name and brings vengeance on all who hate God and practice evil. The Saints of The Lord can freely claim Psalms 91 with no fear…this is not a time to fear but walk by faith in God…

God Bless You All
Your Brother in Christ Jesus
Kato Mivule
mailadmin@yesumulungi.com

No comments: