Monday, August 04, 2008

I am Butterfly Man! (A Parody of the Dark Knight)



This a very short and very funny parody making fun of the, currently popular, new Batman movie Dark Knight, that just came out. Rumor has it that Dark Knight was actually good. If I get a chance, I would really like to check it out, as even the preview looks captivating.

Here is the preview:



I thought that I heard the guy, Heath Ledger, had died from a drug over dose after the movie was made, but I was not sure. Apparently it is true, dieing January 22 of this year, which I find to be real weird. Here the guy, who was just a couple months older then me, gives a supposedly near perfect performance as the main villain in this movie and then dies a couple months later. As a Christian, I need to ask, what does that mean? I can't answer that question at the moment, but it makes me wonder if there is a deeper spiritual meaning behind his death AND this movie.

You know the scripture that is coming to me?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? - Mark 8:36 -

No comments: