Friday, August 29, 2008

It's a Slow Fade

Hi! I know that I have written about this song already, but it is just so tasty! Here is the YouTube video again, just because.



Also, I am happy to report that for the first time in my life, I hula hooped yesterday. Finally!!! It is kind of hard to get the hang of, also it feels like a workout too.

On another pleasant note, I am SO delightfully happy! It is really funny because I will be thinking about certain things and just start laughing to myself (if no one is around). It is like I see humor in everything or in anything that is worth laughing about. Yes! I am reminded of Proverbs 17:22 which reads:

A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Truly a merry heart does good like a medicine, as I am living proof.

No comments: