Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Third Prophecy Concerning Newark, NJ

I just wanted to copy and paste this prophecy that I posted on the Newark Forums at: http://www.nj.com/forums/newark

The reason I wanted to copy and paste the Newark, NJ, prophecies onto my blog is because after a couple of months or so, all the posts on the above forum are archived away, forever sealed from the public. I did not want to lose them, basically.

14273. The Lord Says
by ewrpodcast, 7/13/08 0:05 ET

The Lord says that there is a drought in Newark. This not an ordinary drought though, says the Lord, but this is a drought of drugs. I am cutting off the supply of drugs into Newark, says the Lord, for I have had enough of this wicked abomination, says the Lord.

The drug dealers have dealt enough says the Lord, for I shall begin to deal with the drug dealers in Newark says the Lord.

Beware says the Lord, for even those who attempt to purchase drugs in Newark, shall be punished to a crushing degree says the Lord, for I have had enough of the drug dealing in Newark, says the Lord.

The Lord says that whosoever even pushes the drugs into Newark, shall be dealt with, for I have had enough, says the Lord. My great hand shall strike anyone who dares to make a living off of dealing drugs in Newark, says the Lord. The Lord says that even from the mafia and the drug cartels in Mexico and South America, shall these drug pushers and dealers be crushed, for they have tainted the streets of Newark with their abominable drugs, says the Lord.

Watch and see, says the Lord, for I shall crush them into dust, says the Lord, and the gates that allow drugs to come into this city, shall be closed!

No comments: