Saturday, July 05, 2008

Praise the Lord!

Hello there. I just wanted to write and record something real quick. Earlier this evening (yes, the night of July 4th - hope you had a good one!) I posted a quick prophetic message on NJ.com's Newark Forum. I thought it was so interesting that I thought would copy and paste the message here. It was this:

14252. The Lord Says
by ewrpodcast, 7/4/08 23:17 ET

The Lord says that the Bloods are bleeding their blood in Newark. The Lord says that the blood of the Newark Bloods is their power and that they are losing it. The Bloods of Newark are losing their power, says the Lord, and now is the time for the Newark PD to stop anyone from helping the Newark Bloods to keep their blood. Let the Newark PD, keep anyone away that would help the Bloods of Newark keep their blood, which is their power, says the Lord.

----

I don't want to actually add to that message, but I just wanted to copy and past it here, as I think that it is important to preserve a message like that.

There was another word on July 2nd that I posted on that forum also, which I would like to copy and paste here too. It is this:

14243. The Lord Says
by ewrpodcast, 7/2/08 0:46 ET

The Lord Almighty says that there are mockers in this great city of Newark, that shall begin to eat the fruit of their labor. They have tried to hold this city down, says the Lord, but with My power and might, I shall crush them with one swift blow.

In one single day, I shall do this says the Lord, and it shall cause a great joy to sweep throughout this city, and the news outlets of this nation shall hear of it, says the Lord.

Don't mock says the Lord, for I am tired of the mockers. I am tired of them, for they have cause an annoyance to be heard, which smells like rotten fish in My nostrils. The time has come for the mockers of this city Newark, to be judged, says the Lord.

--------

Anyway, I just thought that it would be a good idea to preserve those messages by recording them here and now.

No comments: