Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Afternoon

I was going to name the title of this post, "Monday Morning," but since it is 45 minutes after noon I can't do that. I slept in late today till about 11am. I even went to bed early last night around 9 or 10pm. I just have not gotten a good 8 hours of sleep lately though. It is like a 4 hour nap and then 4 hours for bed, so that equals 8 hours. However, for me, when the chance to sleep in arises it is hard to resist not taking advantage. That is the story of my life...

I think that I am going to take a stroll down the street to see if I can get a good deal from "Pronto" to fix my water pump and timing belt. If I could get my car fixed I would be floating on cloud 9.

Church was pretty cool yesterday. We had this fellow, David Cordeau from International Evangelism, minister here. At the end of service I approached him for prayer about my finances. He said basically in a nut shell, "You reap what you sow. I know you know it in your mind, but it has to get into your spirit." I tell you though, he did preach a good message. I wish I could put it online, but once I start doing that I can't stop. We will see though. Alright I am out of here. PEACE!

No comments: