Thursday, May 08, 2008

How I Made a Billion Dollars

Okay, so I am back at it (talking about making money). Right now I am currently in Hawaii, on the island of Oahu, and I am dreaming of living here. However, there is one slight problem (I am not a billionaire yet... are you surprised?) I know, I know, you don't have to be a billionaire to live here, but how else are you going to survive?

Now, seriously, (can you believe that I actually like to joke around?) I am thinking that it is quite possible to make a good living off of the Internet. Now, I don't know if it will make you a billionaire, but I am certain there are a few out there who have made a lot of money through it.

I started to write a post, a couple of months ago, about writing, blogging and web design. I figured that if you where good at all three, you could make a seriously good living off the Internet. I think that there are other traits that could help you too. Perhaps if you are good at photography. The whole deal though, involves a lot of research and study. Unfortunately, there is no getting around the fact that education is a major key to your future and success. You need to educate yourself in whatever line of work you are in, in order to be more successful. I was just kidding about the "unfortunately" part. Doesn't everyone enjoy learning?

I think that another major key in life is knowing and applying the principle of sowing and reaping. What you put in, is what you are going to get out! If you are studying medicine to become a doctor, you are not going to know how to build a website. As far as I am concerned, it seems like a fairly uncomplicated and straight forward principle.

Now I will tell you that I am not there yet? I would also like to tell you the visions and ideas that I have. However, at the moment, I have got to finish my laundry...

No comments: