Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Blogging From Oahu, Hawaii

Here we go again, it is Wednesday morning here on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. Sarah and I have been here since Sunday afternoon staying with friends of hers. I have found the beaches here to be my favorite place, so far. There was a beach that we went to on Monday that had a huge rock you could jump off of (about a 30 foot drop). At first, I was scared out of my mind to do it; but when I finally got over my fears, I ended up jumping off six times. It was so much fun! The name of the beach is Waimea Bay and it is a must visit. It was so beautiful, with white sand and aqua colored water. The North Shore of Oahu has a lot to see and do, so don't neglect this area if you visit Oahu. That same day we also saw sea turtles on the Laniakea beach, saw how pineapples grow at the Dole plantation and attempted to go snorkeling at Sharks Cove.

I guess that is it for now, God bless.

No comments: