Saturday, July 09, 2016

Yes, Black Lives Matter Absolutely

Dallas. Why? Sin. Sin is the problem, whether it's racism or hate, murder or whatever else. Sin! Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God! As a white man living in a predominately back community, my experience is somehow connected to a black man in a white community. It's weird. Thinking about it all. Yes the black man might experience racism, and that is not right, but every day that I walk out of my door I have to be careful no one is going to try to mug me. What experience is worse? Are they equal? Black lives matter? ABSOLUTELY! But what I see every day here in Newark is black on black crime. So who really doesn't understand then that black lives matter? Love! Jesus! Love God and love other people, that is the only solution. God bless.

No comments: