Friday, July 29, 2016

Kids Camp and Kenya

11:55pm Thursday, July 28, 2016. Almost midnight. Almost July 29th. Almost done with our children's camp that has dominated my July for the past the 14 years of my life. Almost done. One more week of bliss for the children, after tomorrow, and then soon I will by flying to Kenya again. So stoked! I love that word, stoked, but I know it only applies to Southern California people, I think. Totally stoked about going to Kenya again! I mean I can't wait to see what God is going to do. *Sigh*

Anyway not sure what else to write at the moment. Need to be up by 8am which is not really that bad so that's why I don't mind blogging this late. God is good, God is great, have a fantastic night or day depending on what time of day this post catches you. Blessings!

No comments: