Friday, July 22, 2016

Trump For President

1:24am and my fingers are typing, but what? What do I type? That I like Trump for president? He spoke tonight at the Republican Convention so this is fresh.

I know this will offend some people but honestly I don't think too many people are going to read it, so I am probably safe. God showed me in a dream that he is going to be president, in a quite matter of factual way: dreams. Of course there is a chance my interpretation method to my dreams is flawed, but I have been believing for quite some time, since before he started becoming real popular in his campaign, that he is going to win. Dreams, dreams, dreams. Not on me but a revelation of the future by God. What's the word???

Surely the LORD GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7

So, in my mind I have no problem if God chooses to reveal the future to me through dreams and indeed it makes me feel quite honored. It is kind of tough though when people might not like that future God shows me, but really, who cares what mere man thinks of God's plans?

Oh the loathing I have heard from some Christians toward Trump supporters. "He's racist!" or whatever.

Personally I have always liked Trump, at least since when I started buying his books 4 or 5 years ago. Since then I really had no problem with him. Is he a hard-core Christian? Is he perfect? Is he just a man. No, no, yes. Is he intelligent? Yes. Is he a nice guy? I think if you treat him fairly.

In the end though he is very wealthy and is running for the highest office in the land. Things will and have gotten ugly. I can't say I support everything he says and does, but I like him, and I liked him before he started running for president.

No comments: