Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Lightly Freaked Out

I was working on my Sarah's laptop earlier tonight, trying to put more memory into it, and it started to freeze up. I then manually turned off the laptop and it would not reboot, it just sported a black screen. I started to think, "If my Sarah sees this, I'll never hear the end of it." To make a long story short, it was the memory that I was attempting to install that freaked out the laptop (which in turn made me freaked out a bit). It was one of those moments you ask: "Why me?!"

Everything worked out though when I switched the memory around (in the end even managing to add a little), and I sure was relieved. So, that just goes to show you that you shouldn't just give up because it looks bad, you have got to press in to get that victory God desires for you to have: After all, isn't it victory that God desires us to walk in?

No comments: