Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Three Very Powerful Scriptures

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. Isaiah 10:27

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:36


Okay, finally! That took a minute to research where those scriptures actually where, but I got them Saturday night February 2, 2008, as I was worshiping the Lord with a group of friends. They fell on me so strongly, that I had to share them with the group. I wrote them down on a piece of paper, but just now decided to publish them. In fact I want to print them out for myself, but I thought also I would share the three verses with anyone who reads this, just as a special blessing.

No comments: