Monday, July 23, 2007

What's up ya all?


It is Tuesday night July 24, 2007 11:30pm. I just wanted to say hi real quick. Hi! Lets see tomarrow I have to wake up around 8am and start picking up the kids at 9am. Then at 4pm I must drive them home and go in to Papa Johns to deliver pizza. Fun, Fun, Fun... Tim the pizza deliver man. I would have never have thought I would deliver pizza in my life, but surprisingly the money is accually pretty good. I kind of like learning how to get to areas around here the quickest way possible.
On a funny note, I got pulled over by a Maplewood police officer the other day. It was accaully pretty funny, because I thought he was pulling me over for speeding, but he was doing it for not having my parking lights on. I was in such a hurry I forgot to turn them on. So I showed him my parking light and head light switch are seperate and he let me go. I hate being pulled over, but oh well, what are you going to do? Since then I have been double checking to make sure I toggled both switches.
Oh, for all NJ residents, if you ever want to know if a car is stolen, enter the liscence plates at this link - stolen car check - I think this is the coolest thing. I run accross so many cars I believe could be stolen... Anyway God Bless and goodnight!

No comments: