Thursday, June 07, 2007

"ThiS aIn't no OrdinAry LoVe"

Good Morning,

Say what? The love Jesus has for us is not ordinary... Toby Mac, etc... For some reason, I really wanted to blog. It is early Thursday morning, 12:38am to be exact. I am not really planning on going to bed tonight considering I am drinking Dunkin Donuts coffee and I have to be up at 6am for prayer. Honestly, this is nothing new. I just pulled an all nighter last Friday night. The key is to get a lot of rest the day before you do it. Anyway enough with the small talk.

I got my first Ipod today. I am not to impressed. It appears I have to download music onto it from Itunes and all my music is on windows media player. I know this does not stop me, but just slow me down from getting music on it. What else have I been up to? Well I have about 4 computers I am dissecting right now, including this one. I got a little nervous when two of them would not start up normally. One thing I am trying to do is put another hard drive into two computers. No success yet, but I am sure if I keep looking into it, I will succeed. Blah Blah Blah... Okay that is about it for right now. God Bless!
-faithfullyclever-

No comments: