Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wow, what a day!

It has been a really great day! I am so delighted to have gotten so much done. However I am really starting to desire a little nap. The fasting is going pretty good, 16 hours down and 56 hours left to go. I do not really believe I will start to feel it untill perhaps sometime tomarrow afternoon. Anyway, I just love how God just blesses at the least expected time. I wonder, if I wasn't fasting, if I would feel as good as I do at the moment. I do not think so. Thank you Lord, for your word says that every good and perfect gift is from above;

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:17


I also thank you, heavenly Father, that you have such wonderful plans for those who love you, bless you and honor you;

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1 Corinthans 2:9


Thank you heavenly Father, thank you, that is the greatest thing that I can do right now at this moment, thank you for all you have done, are doing, and will continue to do...

Thank you heavenly Father, and in Jesus name I pray, Amen, and Amen!

No comments: