Saturday, February 03, 2007

24 hours left...

Okay, not much longer before this fast is over. I can hardly wait. I am trying to decide if I really want to eat at midnight though. I am thinking I would like to wait until Sunday morning. Earlier I was looking at a cook book from Costco. I figured, if I can't eat anything, at least I can look at what I want to eat. Some of those meals in there look real fancy, but when you study how to make them, they do not seem to difficult. Anyway, whatever, I don't need to be thinking about food right now. Tomorrow should be a pretty good day. Predictable and pretty much the same old routine for a Saturday. I think working will help me with the fast, to help me not think about it. However, that means when 4pm comes around, I am going to have to figure out a way not to think about food...

No comments: