Friday, August 15, 2008

I am Working on a Computer: Updates and Revisions on this are Blog Desired!

Hello all! I just wanted to let you all know that I want to work on this blog a little bit more. I recently posted some stuff real quick the other day, without putting much thought into it. Perhaps the last couple of posts. Of course as you know, running a blog can be real time consuming and at times show no signs of "progress". That can be discouraging, but the truth is that I love to write and this blog is an easy way to share my writing, along with being able to creatively express anything else that I want to using a multitude of media formats (Youtube, pictures, audio, etc.). Anyway, just to let you know in advance that if you don't see anything new on here from time to time, it is because the realities of my life have set in, and I need to focus on them. Currently, I am working on someones computer from my church. The computer was (and still maybe partly is) messed up. It is almost a learning experience—seems almost every time that I work on a computer, that is the case. It is a Compaq Presario and I had to do a System Recovery. I just downloaded the free antivirus Avast Home edition for it and I am doing the official pre-scan. This is actually the second time that I have done the pre-scan on the PC, as I did it before the System Recovery. Anyway, for the moment, so long!

No comments: